Join Our Team
Licensed Therapists - 1099 Independent Contractors
Professional Counselors (LPCs) , Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFTs), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
Our Team at Your Path Forward, LLC believes that “Change is Inevitable, but Thriving is Within Reach”. We are looking for Licensed Therapists to join our team. This role will appeal to dynamic mental health professionals who value a flexible, independent schedule and are eager to support a growing organization and energetic team.
The Licensed Therapists will provide Behavioral Health services for all ages, including children, adolescents, and families. The therapists will bridge the gap to provide efficient services for persons suffering from mental health and/or substance use disorders through ongoing counseling in a flexible, remote setting. We offer a competitive salary and bonus potential based on productivity levels.
- 1099 Employee will work independently and have substantial training to treat a variety of patients, including children, adolescents, and families.
- Serve as an advocate for patients throughout diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Assist patients with mental/substance abuse issues while helping to identify and use their strengths to deal with situations in potentially stressful environments.
- Building strong rapport with clients and making accurate assessments of their problems whether mental/emotional or physical in the case of substance abuse.
- Keeping detailed and concise records of each patient during the course of their treatment in the practice management system.
- Consultations with medical and/or other professionals when appropriate.
Help patients gain access to critical resources to improve treatment, prevention, and awareness of mental health/substance abuse.
- Provide culturally competent and empathetic care, upholding our values of diversity and inclusion for all races, ethnicities, and genders.
Education And Experience
Therapists must be fully licensed and in good standing with the Pennsylvania State Board to provide counseling independently and without supervision (e.g., LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD or similar credentials).
- A private environment for conducting sessions.
- Must have professional liability insurance.
- Must have an NPI Number
- Reliable computer and Internet connection.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Possess a thorough knowledge of current behavioral health concepts, principles, and methods of treatment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities on a regular basis
- Well-organized with attention to detail
To apply, email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.